Are you ready to join one of the best places to work in New Jersey?
KRS CPAs is a full-service CPA firm located in Paramus, NJ seeking a motivated, detail-oriented SALT and Sales Tax Accountant to join our team. This position has the opportunity for professional growth and advancement. Winner of numerous Best Places to Work Awards, KRS provides employees with a work-life balance unmatched by other firms. KRS offers competitive salaries and generous benefits. Candidates must be willing and able to commute to the Teaneck, New Jersey office location as required post COVID.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation and filing of Sales, Use & Occupancy, and SALT returns; progressing to providing review and training to other staff
• Consult a diverse range of clients on state and local taxes, sales, and use taxation
• Multi-state tax planning initiatives (i.e. nexus studies, restructurings, and apportionment reviews)
• Analysis and communication of current and developing issues as it relates to clients
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA or CPA In Progress preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in SALT, Sales, and Use Tax
• Advanced-level proficiency in Excel, including VLOOKUP and PIVOT tables
• Proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks
• CCH Software a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Ability to work independently
Benefits include: Unlimited PTO, Flex-Time, Remote Work, Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401(k), Life, ADD, and LTD Insurance, Generous Bonus Program, Paid Professional Memberships and CPEs, Casual Dress Policy, and Summer Hours
If you are waiting for a bonus or vacation/time off, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will offer a competitive sign-on for the right candidate.
KRS CPAs, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application was submitted successfully.