Are you ready to join one of the best places to work in New Jersey?
KRS CPAs is a full-service CPA firm located in Paramus, NJ seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Staff Accountant with 2 to 3 years of experience to join our team. This position has the opportunity for professional growth and advancement. Winner of numerous Best Places to Work Awards, KRS provides employees with a work-life balance unmatched by other firms. KRS offers competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Wide variety of accounting and tax assignments
• Record transactions in ledgers
• Prepare trial balances and financial statements
• Perform various reconciliations
• Prepare accruals
• Calculate depreciation expense
• Prepare income tax returns
• Post payroll transactions
• Assist with audit fieldwork
• Various other projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 150 credit hours preferred
• 2+ years of Public Accounting experience
• CPA or CPA In Progress preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks
• CCH Software a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
Benefits include: Unlimited PTO, Flex-Time, Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401(k), Life, ADD, and LTD Insurance, Generous Bonus Program, Paid Professional Memberships and CPEs, Business Casual Dress Policy, and Summer Hours
If you are waiting for your tax season bonus or vacation time off, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will offer a competitive sign-on for the right candidate.
KRS CPAs, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application was submitted successfully.